- (4 pounds cut into small chunks) Muslo of Chivo
- (1 unit) Orange Agria
- (1 teaspoon) Oregano I am Dominican
- (2 quadrens of garlic majated) Ajo Suelto
- (2 units) Aji Cubanela
- (1 tablespoon) Salt of the GOYA Sea
- (1 tablespoon) Azucar
- (1 chopped branch) Cilantro
- (4 tomatoes cut off) Tomato Grande
- (1 unit) Aji Gustoso
- (1/2 cup) ron
- 1 an agri-orange
- 4 lb of chivo meat cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 red onion cut into cubes
- 2 teaspoons of garlic majated
- 2 Cuban citadel
- 1 tablespoon a scoop of salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 chopped cilantro branch
- 4 Corted tomatoes
- ½ aji spicy to taste may be liked or jalapeño
- ½ cup of rum
Untar the juice of the lemon or orange sour to the meat. Enrinse the meat briefly.
Mix all the ingredients in the blender without the tomato or the rum and make a sazon.
Marina taped for an hour, all night is better yet.
Warm the oil in a cauldron. Add the sugar until it gets brown and then add the meat to the gold and fry quite a lot.
When it is well golden everywhere to add the tomato and to caramel well by last half liter of water and cook.
It is good to choose a good chive meat and enough red wine at the moment of suffocation to have good candy and to remove the strong flavor that the animal has many times.