- (2 pounds) Animal with Bone for soup
- (2 pounds) Rib of Goat
- (1 pound) Rib of Pig
- (2 units) Sour orange
- (2 branches) Wide cilantro
- (1/2 teaspoonful) Oregano BADIA
- (1 spoonful of crushed garlic) Free garlic
- (1 1/2 salt teaspoonful) Sal del Mar GOYA
- (4 spoonfuls) Vegetable oil Mazola
- (1 pound of yam sliced coffees with a dash of milk) Yam
- (1 pound of sliced cut Auyama) Auyama
- (1 pound of sliced cut Yautia children) White Yautia
- (1/2 it frees of Yucca cut sliced children) Yucca
- (4 units Corn cut in slices) Corn
- (6 liters) It Waters down
- 2 pounds of beef
- 2 pounds goat meat
- 1 lb ribs
- 2 sour orange or lemons
- 2 Cilantro branch
- ½ teaspoonful dry oregano
- 1 spoonful crushed garlic
- 1 ½ teaspoonful go out
- 4 spoonfuls vegetable oil
- 1 lb sliced cut yam
- 1 lb auyama cut sliced
- 1 lb yautía cut sliced children
- ½ lb sliced cut yucca children
- 4 cut corn cobs, in slices
- 6 liter of water
The sliced meat cuts children. It smears the meat with the juice of 2 lemons (except the sausage)
It places the beef in a deep receptacle and
He adds the cilantro, oregano, garlic and ½ salt teaspoonful.
It mixes good and marinates for one hour.
In a boiler or a big pan it warms the oil to average fire. He adds the beef and removes.
He adds the rest of the meats and cooks in 5 minutes, adds water for spoonfuls if it becomes necessary to prevent from being burned.
He adds the water. When he should begin boiling he adds yam, auyama, and the sliced bananas. He cooks covered in 15 minutes.