Collection of personal data is required to create an account, place orders, and use certain aspects of our website.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you create an account, we will collect your first and last name, email address and postal code. We will refer to this as "Personal Information". We do this to verify if we offer home delivery in your zip code area. We believe that completing account creation is consent for us to send you marketing emails regarding our products and services that we believe will be of interest to you. We will provide you with a way to unsubscribe from all marketing emails by including a link at the bottom of each email.
During the payment process, we will collect your address, city, state, zip code, and phone number. We will refer to this as "Order Information". We do this so that we know where to send your order, and if we need to contact you by email or phone regarding your order or account. We will not use your phone number for marketing purposes, only to communicate with you about your order or account.
During the payment process, we will also ask you to provide a credit card. We do not collect your card number or card security code. We only collect and store the last four digits of your card number, card brand, cardholder name, expiration date, and billing address. We do this in order to provide you with details on which cards you have provided and are using to pay for a particular order. Please see the section below titled "HOW DO WE PROCESS CREDIT CARD DATA?" For more information on how your card data is processed.
By subscribing to our newsletter, you will collect your email and, in some cases, your zip code. We do this so that we can send you our weekly newsletter and other marketing emails that we think will interest you. We may use your ZIP code to provide more specific emails related to news and location announcements related to your area. Note: from your zip code we can extract your city and state.
When submitting a collection proposal, we will collect your first and last name, address, city, state, zip code, email address, and telephone number. We do this to help us learn where we can start new collection locations.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the order information that we generally collect to fulfill orders placed through our website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and sending invoices and / or order confirmations). In addition, we use this ordering information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Review our orders to detect possible risks or fraud; and
- When you are in line with the preferences you have shared with us, we provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services.
HOW DO WE PROCESS CREDIT CARD DATA?
When you initially provide or update your payment information, we transmit it via an encrypted connection to our Stripe payment processor (stripe.com). Your credit card details never contact our servers, and your full card number and security code are never stored on our servers. When Stripe saves your card, they send us a unique ID for that card that we keep in our database. When we charge your credit card, we send a request to Stripe that includes the amount to be charged.
We use Google Analytics and Cookies to improve our service, the user experience and to analyze how our website is used. Google Analytics will collect your IP address to track your approximate location. Other information collected by Google Analytics is mostly anonymous traffic data that includes browser information, device information, and language. This information is used to provide an overview of how people access and use our website. We may use your data to automate decisions, such as presenting you with specific messages based on the website that referred you to our website.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. For example, we use GrazeCart to power our online store. You can read more about how GrazeCart uses your personal information here: https://grazecart.com/privacy-... We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en... You can unsubscribe from Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpag... Facebook Pixel to track the pages you see on our website, the purchases you make, and when you add your payment information (your payment information is never sent to Facebook, we simply track whether or not you added it). Use this information on Facebook Pixel to send you specific ads on Facebook platforms. We may also use the information to track trends in purchasing habits and create an advertising profile for you.
If you have created an account and are logged into our website, the personal data we send to Facebook includes: first and last name, email address, city, state, zip code. We provide Facebook with this data to improve the accuracy of the Facebook pixel.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not change the use and data collection practices of our website when we see a "Do Not Track" signal from your browser.
We will use the zip code you provide to extract the latitude, longitude, city, state, and country. We do this to prevent you from having to enter your city, state, and zip code when creating an account, and to help us find the closest collection location.
We will store your data indefinitely until you ask us to delete your data. You can choose not to receive Facebook ads here: https://www.facebook.com/setti...
WHO DO I CONTACT?
If you have any questions about how we collect, handle or share your data, you can contact
HOW CAN I ERASE MY DATA?
At any time, you can contact us to request the deletion of all your personal information that we have saved. To contact us, send an email to
Saboriza Messaging Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: March 04, 2021
This SMS message program is a service of Saboriza. By providing your cell phone number, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g., SMS/MMS cart reminders, sale notices, etc) from Saboriza. These messages include text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number that you designate. You give Saboriza permission to send text messages to the enrolled cell phone number through your wireless phone carrier, unless and until you end permission per these Terms & Conditions. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Message frequency may vary. Saboriza reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. Saboriza also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent and we will notify you if we do so.
Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. Saboriza, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Text the keyword STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message to cancel. After texting STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. If you change your preferences, it may take up to 48 hours for it to take effect. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands and agree that Saboriza and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from Saboriza through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
Help or Support
Text the keyword HELP to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message to receive a text with information on how to unsubscribe.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE MESSAGING PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER OF Saboriza OR ANY PARTY ACTING ON BEHALF OF Saboriza BE LIABLE FOR: (A) ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AGGREGATE AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO Saboriza HEREUNDER OR $100.00; OR (B) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES. YOU AGREE EVEN IF Saboriza HAS BEEN TOLD OF POSSIBLE DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING OR RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE Saboriza MESSAGING PROGRAM. Saboriza AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DELAYS OR NON-DELIVERY IN THE TRANSMISSION OF MESSAGES.
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Saboriza, its directors, officers, employees, servants, agents, representatives, independent contractors and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, actions, causes of action, costs, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, judgments or penalties of any kind or nature arising from or in relation to the these Messaging Terms or your receipt of text messages from Saboriza or its service providers.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in any way related to these Messaging Terms or your receipt of text messages from Saboriza or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when a dispute or claim arises will be resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE MESSAGING TERMS, YOU AND Saboriza ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE MESSAGING TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY ARBITRATION.
- Notwithstanding subsection (a) above, nothing in these Messaging Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or Saboriza to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Any arbitration between you and Saboriza will be governed by the JAMS, under the Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures then in effect for JAMS, except as provided herein. JAMS may be contacted at www.jamsadr.com. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- No Class Actions.YOU AND Saboriza AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Saboriza agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. You agree that, by agreeing to these Messaging Terms, you and Saboriza are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action, collective action, private attorney general action, or other representative proceeding of any kind.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND SaborizaAGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Saboriza agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision.Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Messaging Terms, if Saboriza makes any future change to this arbitration provision, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Saboriza’s contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section below, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and Saboriza.
- If any provision of these Messaging Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken and the remainder of these Messaging Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to the Messaging Terms
We reserve the right to change these Messaging Terms or cancel the messaging program at any time. By using and accepting messages from Saboriza after we make changes to the Messaging Terms, you are accepting the Messaging Terms with those changes. Please check these Messaging Terms regularly.
These Messaging Terms, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with us in connection herewith, will constitute the entire agreement between you and Saboriza concerning the Messaging Program.
Please contact us with any inquiries or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: 933 Broad St, Providence, RI 02907.